If you’re looking for an adventurous getaway, a night camping in Bommalaramaram is just what you need! Located amidst the picturesque hills and forests.
|Adults||Rs, 1500 / per Person|
|Child||Rs, 800 / Per Person (age Group of 5 to 15 years )|
|CHECK-IN||4:00 PM EVENING .|
|CHECK-OUT||11:30 AM MORNING.|
Bommalaramaram offers a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. With activities like trekking, camping, rock climbing, and more,
this camping experience is sure to be a thrilling one!
Day 1: Evening Itinerary
- 4:00 PM Check-in and followed by Camping Tent Allotment.
- 05:00 PM Sunset Trekking
- 06:30 PM Tea & Snacks
- 09:30 PM Dinner buffet would be arranged.
- 10:30 PM Common Camp Fire at the Center of the ground for all campers.
Day 2: Morning Itinerary
- 7:30 AM breakfast buffet would be arranged.
- 8:00 AM Adventure Activities
- 11:30 AM You will be checking out.
- Stay in Camping Tents
- Tea & Snacks
- Indoor Games & Outdoor Games(-Cricket
-Ball Sports (Foot Ball/Volley Ball)
-Special Play Zone for Kids)
- Trekking (-Sunset Trekking
-Morning Sunrise Trekking)
- Adventure Activities (-Zip Line
-Sky Walk and more.)
- Tea & Snacks (Onion Pakoda & Mirchi Bajji, Tea / Coffee )
- Dinner (Bagara Rice, Roti/Chapathi, Chicken Curry, Palak Paneer, Veg Curry, Dal, Samber, Curd )
- Breakfast ( Poori, Upma, Uggrani, Tea / Coffee )
- Thank you for considering our website for your booking needs. We understand that sometimes circumstances may arise that require a change in plans, and we strive to provide a flexible and fair refund policy.
- if you need to postpone your booking to a future date, we will gladly accommodate your request at no additional cost.
- If you decide to cancel your booking entirely, we will apply a refund policy as follows:
- If you cancel we will retain 30% of the advance booking amount as a cancellation fee, and refund the remaining 70%
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review