Night camping in Divya Retreat Resort (Keesaragutta) Keesaragutta is a hillock at the village of Keesara in Rangareddy District. It is famous for Ramalingeswara temple and the vast shrub forest with huge boulders and small small lakes. We will be enjoying the nature at its best in a campsite in front of a small lake, along with a campfire, barbecue and music. The next day we will do hiking and adventure activities like rappelling, valley crossing and sports climbing
|Adults||Rs, 2000 / per Person|
|Child||Rs, 1000 / Per Person (age Group of 5 to 15 years )|
|LOCATION||Keesara Divya Retreat|
|CHECK-IN||4:00 PM EVENING .|
|CHECK-OUT||11:30 AM MORNING.|
Call for adventure!! Ananthagiri is the place!! Located in Vikarabad, Ranga Reddy District
- Unlimited veg and non veg bbq
- Live music
- 1 hi tea, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- western washrooms
- Accommodation in tents
- Every day Bonfire (live music only on saturday)
- 2 sharing Camping Tent
Things To Carry: ⦁ Use This List As A Guide To Help You Pack.
- Pack clothes appropriate for outdoor and physical activities.
- Carry your own blankets as the climate is very cool
- shoes and slippers that you are most comfortable with.
- must carry water bottles (2 liters) while trekking
- sun glasses
- camera and Bluetooth speaker if you have one.
- Warm Clothes
- Personal Hand sanitizer & Water Bottle
- Hand Towel, Soap, Toothbrush, paste & other Toiletry (if needed)
- Personal Medicines (if any)
Day 1: Evening Itinerary
- 4:00 PM Check-in and followed by Camping Tent Allotment.
- 05:30 PM Start sunset Trekking.
- 07:30 PM Unlimited Veg & Non Veg BBQ With Live Music.
- 09:30 PM Dinner buffet would be arranged.
- 10:00 PM Common Camp Fire at the Center of the ground for all campers.
- 11:00 PM Night Trekking to Keesara Hills.
Day 2: Morning Itinerary
- 6:30 AM Wakeup and start sun Raise Trekking.
- 08:00 AM Breakfast .
- 09:00 AM Rappelling And Climbing .
- 11:30 AM You will be checking out.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review